Thursday, March 12, 2009

First Post

I created this blog in hopes that people searching for the truth would be guided by the almighty power of the Holy Ghost to read some of the posts. Also in hopes that they will invite missionaries from The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints into their homes to gain further light and knowledge on the truth. I know that all who are seeking the truth will be lead to it if they approach there father in haven in sincere prayer. The greatest thing I have experienced thus far in my life has been the experience of gaining a testimony of the prophet Joseph Smith. I will on another occasion address the prophet Joseph Smiths story. All may know the truth for the truth will set us free. John 8:31-32 "Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

No comments:

Post a Comment